-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Sunday, July 28, 2013

SORROW by DEATHGAZE

指先でなぞる汚れた肌に包まれて消えない傷跡が痛くて
Yubisaki de nazoru yogoreta hada ni tsutsumarete kienai kizuato ga itakute
Wrapped within your sullied body that I trace with my finger, the scars that wont vanish are agonizing.
許されたいのに心がうまく使えない
Yurusaretai no ni kokoro ga umaku tsukaenai
Even though I want you to [release] me, [my heart is not skilled enough to ask.]
望んだ愛の形じゃない
Nozonda ai no katachi janai
This is not the [guise] of love that I wished for.

揺らめいた赤い花甘い香りに
Yurameita akai hana amai kaori ni
I want to melt in the sweet scent of the wavering red flower,
溶けていたいあなたのように
Toketeitai anata no you ni
just as you did.

唇と吐息火照った体揺れるまで焦らして戻れないなら
Kuchibiru to toiki hotetta karada yureru made jirashite modorenai nara
If I cant turn back, I will exasperate you until your body trembles with flushed lips and long breaths.

ねぇ・・・抱いて・・・
Nee… daite…
Come now… I will embrace you…

揺らめいた赤い花甘い香りに
Yurameita akai hana amai kaori ni
I want to melt in the sweet scent of the wavering red flower,
溶けていたいあなたのように
Toketeitai anata no you ni
 just as you did.
もう一度抱きしめて壊れるくらい
Mou ichido dakishimete kowareru kurai
Embrace me to the point that I break one more time,
溺れていたいこのまま
Oboreteitai kono mama
and I will want to lose myself, just like this.

ねぇ・・・もう眠らせて、あなたの空で
Nee mou nemurasete, anata no sora de
Come now let me sleep again, in your [despair]*

揺らめいた赤い花甘い香りに
Yurameita akai hana amai kaori ni
I want to melt in the sweet scent of the wavering red flower,
溶けていたいあなたのように
Toketeitai anata no you ni
just as you did.
飽きるほどそばに居て、離さないで
Akiru hodo soba ni ite, hanasanai de
Until youve had enough of me, stay by my side, dont leave me
溺れていたいこのまま
Oboreteitai kono mama
I want to lose myself, just like this.

ねぇ・・・もう眠らせてただ夢を見ていたいから
Nee mou nemurasete tada yume wo miteitai kara
Come now let me sleep again because I just want to dream.
ねぇ・・・連れて行って、あなたの空
Nee... tsureteitte, anata no sora e
Come now...  I will take you, to your despair.

* 「空」can be read as “sky” or “emptiness”. “Emptiness” seems to go better with the theme of the song, so I took the liberty of translating it as despair.
[ ]= added for clarity
italics= Romanized lyrics